Inspire others. Challenge the system. Join Cialfo and be a part of something BIG!
We are a team of former counselors with one vision - to make college application management simple, efficient & accessible to students, parents, and counselors!
At Cialfo, we work independently. We balance ownership and initiative with flexibility, trusting you to ship on time. While Cialfo is a fast-paced environment, we also believe decisions made quickly should be made thoughtfully.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our partners. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented people in the industry? If so, Cialfo might be the place for you.
Our engineering team draws on a diverse, rich set of experiences and skills to tackle big challenges with beautiful solutions. With >100% growth within the last year, we're constantly taking on challenges in search algorithms, infrastructure scalability, and growth. We're building solutions for these problems that are scalable, performant, and elegant — all while maintaining a delightful user experience.
About this Role:
As a frontend developer at Cialfo, you're deeply technical and hands-on. You'll work with our entire engineering team, working in tandem with the business development and customer success teams to grow our college application platform for scalability and performance.
This is a remote role. You will be based in your home country. Once or twice each year we will bring you to our Singapore HQ to work in-house.
You will work on:
· Building the user interface of a platform that makes it easy to deploy enterprise solutions and grow to millions of users.
· Writing automation test cases for Web using various frameworks.
· Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally.
You will be great at this role if you have:
· 3+ years of front-end development experience
· Experience working with RESTful APIs or GraphQL, micro-services.
· Experience in React.js is highly preferred.
· Proven skills in developing modern responsive web applications. Please include in any of your CodeSandbox or Github profiles.
· Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing and/or scalable platforms; e.g. how to separate concerns (business logic vs UI vs state).
· Comfortable working in an Agile work environment with an incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.
· Gather and analyze requirements, the design of technical specifications, developing solutions, problem-solving, testing, implementing and supporting systems.
· Manage projects and communicate project status, issues, risks and resolutions to team members and management in a timely manner.
· Keep up to date with industry trends, evaluate technical solutions and make recommendations.
· Develop and maintain the project, technical and user documentation and ensure version control practices
· Other related duties as required.
· Minimum Diploma in IT or equivalent.
· Experience developing software solutions including designing, implementing, testing and supporting user interfaces.
· Good communication and writing skills in English will be an added advantage.
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Exact benefits vary depending on location. That said, all Cialfo employees receive the following:
· Private health insurance
· Base of 20 days paid time off
Cialfo is an equal opportunity employer and firmly believes in inclusion and diversity. It takes a diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create a truly global education platform.
Your application was submitted successfully.